Universal controller for panel mounting – CS6S, CS6H, CS6L – WIKA Middle East
- Plant and industrial furnace construction
- Process engineering
- Plastics technology and processing
- Ventilation and air-conditioning
- General industrial applications
- Control modes, configurable (PID, PI, P, PD, ON/OFF)
- Integrated auto-tuning
- Selectable monitoring output – relay, logic level or 4 … 20 mA
- Multi-function input for Pt100, thermocouples and standard industrial signals
- Available in 3 case sizes
The compact universal controllers of the CS6x series offer display, control and monitoring of temperatures.
The controllers feature a multi-function input, meaning the configuration of the sensor input can be set. Thus the flexibility of the controller is considerably increased, and warehousing is made easier. An alarm output for monitoring the actual value is also available as standard.
The control parameters can be set across broad ranges. Auto-tuning, which facilitates finding the optimal control parameters, can be activated.
The monitoring output can be set either as relay (for slow control), as logic level for the control of electronic solid state relays (for fast control and high current loads) or as a continuous 4 … 20 mA output.
As options, there is a 2nd alarm output available for the monitoring of the actual value and the control loop, and a heater burnout alarm for monitoring the monitoring output, or, alternatively, a 2nd monitoring output. An RS-485 serial interface is also possible.